Example of a Functional Resume
Janice P. Smythe
1692 Banff Rd., Portland, OR 97208
Insurance Law Practices:
· Directed management on insurance company policy and legality of key insurance transactions.
· Evaluated critical legal decisions and implemented necessary changes in insurance clauses to line up with corporate policy and to protect company from fraudulent insurance claims.
· Directed claims department in appropriate filing procedures to identify against over-payments.
· Initiated formatting and wording of all critical legal documents such as insurance claim contracts and payment release papers.
Corporate Law Practices:
· Created and developed key corporate law structure policy and procedure, wrote landmark manual on corporate legal rights.
· Retained as leading law agent for several major corporations in wide variety of essential law transactions.
Real Estate Law Practices:
· Performed multi-million dollar sale and transfer of prime commercial property.
· Performed detailed ownership and transfer searches.
· Created and executed appropriate forms for commercial deeds, mortgages, and leases.
· Acting trustee of multi-million dollar commercial property and recommended help funds for investment.
· 1985-Present: Commercial Underwriters of America, Inc., New York, NY -- Head of Insurance Services
· 1984: University of California Law School. LL.B., Insurance Law Policies, Corporate Law Policies, Estate Planning and Income Tax Policies.
· 1992: University of California. BA Degree, Major: Geography
References on Request
The website is intended for information only. The publisher and author do not imply any results to those using this website, nor are they responsible for any results brought about by the usage of the information contained herein. For full details, please read our full disclaimer.